ONAR carefully selects the finest materials to guarantee our manufacturing standards. Grain and color variations are a natural characteristic which make each item unique.
Rain, sleet or snow will not harm your shearling, since shearling is a material that recovers itself. If your gloves get wet from rain or snow, the excess wetness can be shaken off and then leave the gloves for a while to dry.
Toscana shearling might react to wetness by becoming curlier. If brushed after it has dried, it will reshape to its original shape.
To care for and extend the life of your product, please follow the instructions below:
- Prevent long exposure to direct light, heat and humidity.
- Avoid contact with water, cosmetics and oil-based substances.
- Avoid storing in unbreathable bags such as plastic bags.
- Always store the ONAR garments in a hanger. Avoid folding in compact spaces.
- In case of stains or spots, do not attempt to clean a shearling, leave it to an Authorized Furcare Specialist. In case something is spilled on the sueded leather side, gently blot the excess with a damp cloth while being careful not to rub it in further or spread it into a larger area.
- Never put your shearling into a washer or dryer.
- Rain, sleet or snow will not harm your shearling, since shearling is a material that recovers itself.
- Avoid brushing merino, tigrado and UK shearling.
- You can care for our leather products by using a suitable leather cream and following their instructions.
The care with which you use to look after your ONAR garment will preserve its quality and last for generations.